W2P Shop Provides Web to Print Ecommerce Platforms For Your Print Company
Web to Print Shop’s ecommerce web to print websites allow print companies to sell their print products and templates with minimal overhead, while providing their customers with a wide range of printing options and tools. The convenience of an ecommerce web to print site benefits both online printers and their customers.
Web to Print Shop utilizes a variety of different technology platforms and plugins to facilitate ecommerce web to print solutions, such as uDraw, a WordPress web to print plugin. WordPress is the most commonly used content management system in the world. Because W2P Shop is built on an open platform, it’s easier than ever to add a web to print ecommerce shop to your existing site. W2P Shop can accommodate over 60 different payment gateways and various shipping providers. W2P Shop achieves this by integrating web to print technology into WordPress.
- You can opt to use a web to print plugin to incorporate web to print features into your current WordPress site or other third party site
- Web to Print Shop can also build a customized web to print ecommerce site for your business
- Your ecommerce site is customizable to your product line – it can include postcards, invitations, business cards, direct mailers, marketing materials, promotional items and much more
- Shopping cart and checkout are compatible with 60+ payment gateways
- Order management and invoicing tools make it easy for B2B customers to manage, track and reorder print jobs
- Item personalization and in-browser designer tools allow customers to edit your default templates or make their own
- Customers portals allow B2B customers to save and use a set of products created for their company use, from any of their locations
- Logins allow customers to upload or create their own templates and save their favourite designs for future use
- Plug-ins can be added for all major shipping providers and couriers
- Ability to generate custom reports based on sales and products